Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Mid-weight Graphic Designer who lives and breathes all things design.
We are hiring! We are looking for a Mid-weight Graphic Designer who lives and breathes all things design and will work directly from our studio in central Chester, North West UK.
We are only accepting applications from the UK and applicants must be able to commute to the studio in Chester.
The role will include tasks such as brand design, social media campaign rollout, and storyboard design for animation, and much more. You will work alongside our motion designer and you’ll be encouraged to pitch in on creative direction and join calls with clients. We are looking for someone who is confident, ambitious and driven.
Who are Tricks?
Tricks is a boutique design studio focused on motion design, animation and branding. We’re a small team with some mighty clients and you’ll work on a variety of global blue chip accounts from Sports & Entertainment to Pharmaceuticals.
Interested? Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of two years experience in a design agency environment
- Experience in designing storyboards for animation
- Ability to work on multiple and varied projects at any given time, often to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Any experience with Premiere and After Effects is beneficial but not necessary
- Capable working to brand guidelines
- Experience or have a keen interest in motion graphics
- A self-starter who can deliver and present cohesive creative ideas
- In-tune with current design trends in motion and able to adapt theory to suit different marketplaces
- Comfortable taking direction
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Motion Design team and Head of Production to understand the requirements of each client and project
- Execute design briefs as they feed into the pipeline
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative process
- Positively support other areas of the team and workloads where required to meet business and team objectives
What you’ll get:
- A starting salary of £25,000-£35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Flexi-working hours between 7am-8pm Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working structure between studio and home available
- 30 days paid holiday, including bank holidays and your birthday off
- Company pension scheme including 4% employer contribution
- Company days out and social events
- Training and expansion of skills to help you develop with the business
- Company Apple computer
- Newly renovated central Chester office with private meeting room
Send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s have a conversation to discuss your brief, project or goals.